Helping Young Families in Northeast Ohio Plan for Their Future
The future is unpredictable and can feel largely out of your control. However, you actually have a few legal tools available that can help you retain at least some level of control about an uncertain future. At Sobon Law LLC, I help clients, particularly young families, build unique estate plans to safeguard their assets in the future. This can be a difficult and sometimes uncomfortable discussion, but my goal is to educate you on the importance of estate plans and help you feel more secure about your future.
I aim to support my clients in the most convenient and affordable manner, offering virtual legal services (most estate planning matters can be handled electronically) and competitive rates. I am also one of the only Polish-speaking lawyers in Ohio, so I am dedicated to assisting the local Polish community with their legal needs. In addition to estate planning, I also represent clients in other practice areas, including business formation, immigration law, property closings, and supplementation services for other law firms. Schedule an initial consultation with me at Sobon Law LLC to get started on your estate plan. Polish-speaking services available.
From wills to trusts to powers of attorney, Sobon Law LLC can help you create a unique plan that best meets your family’s needs and interests. Estate planning does not need to be difficult. With my help, it can be completed in 5 quick steps, mostly from the comfort of your own home. Here is the step-by-step process of how I will help you create your estate plan:
- Initial Contact. Call or email my office, and I will promptly respond with an intake form for you to complete. The form is simple and will give me an idea as to your assets and wishes for your estate plan.
- Review Consultation. After reviewing your intake form, we will schedule a telephone, Zoom, or in-person consultation to address your questions and concerns.
- Drafts. I will send you drafts of all your estate planning documents to review. I will then follow up within a week to see if there are any questions, concerns, or changes to be made.
- Signing Ceremony. We will arrange an official Signing Ceremony in the presence of required witnesses.
- Final Follow up. If the Signing Ceremony takes place anywhere other than my office, I will take the original documents after the Ceremony to have them scanned and copied. Once they are copied, I will follow up with you to arrange for pick-up. I will also kindly ask that you complete a quick review of your experience on Google, Facebook, or Yelp.
I want to make the legal process as easy and convenient for you as possible. Cost should also not be a concern for not creating an estate plan for your future; if you are worried about payment, I will work with you to find a way to help, such as creating a payment plan.
Contact Sobon Law LLC today to get started. Put your future in your control.