Other Ways We Can Help
Supporting Cleveland Residents in Business, Immigration, and Real Estate Matters
Sobon Law LLC also offers legal services in the areas of business law, immigration concerns, and real estate closings:
- Business Formation. The way in which a business is formed will determine the personal liability of the founders, how taxes are to be paid, and other important details. I can assist you in ensuring that you choose the type of form that best fits the founders and the business’ needs.
- Contract Formation/Review. Whether you need a lease agreement, an employment contract, or a complex transactional agreement, Sobon Law LLC can help you create one from scratch or thoroughly review one already prepared to ensure that your needs are being met and your best interests protected.
- Law Firm Supplementation. This service is available for short-term and long-term projects for other attorneys’ clients, whether your law firm needs legal research, drafting, or document reviews.
- Immigration Law. Sobon Law LLC helps keep families together by assisting you in immigration matters like family or employment-based visas.
- Real Property Closings. I can ensure that you walk into your new home worry-free by helping to review important documents throughout the home-buying process, as well as by organizing the closing process, preparing deeds and transfer documents, and recording them.
My firm offers personalized representation and informed guidance on a range of legal concerns. I also provide electronic services and bilingual Polish-speaking services for clients who need them.
Schedule an initial consultation with Sobon Law LLC to learn more about how I can help you.
I am dedicated to helping businesses and families navigate their legal concerns, as well as to helping Polish families through issues like immigration or property closings. I am well-versed in various areas of law and can provide a fresh perspective on your case rooted in deep attention to detail. Whether you have questions about forming a business in Northeast Ohio or how to apply for a family visa, Sobon Law LLC is here to help.
Get started on your case immediately with my firm today. Schedule your initial consultation.